Monday, September 6, 2010

Day Two - My Favorite Movie


Okay…this one is easy. My favorite movie of all time is “Facing the Giants”. There are a lot of other movies that I like in a lot of different genres, but “Facing the Giants” is the only one that I can watch over and over and over again, and still get something new out of it every time! I NEVER get tired of watching it. Maybe it is the fact that I relate to Grant Taylor’s struggle with fear and feeling like a failure. Or maybe it is the fact that I SO relate to Brooke’s desperate desire for a child, and the miracle of having one where it didn’t seem possible. Or maybe it is just that I like football!!! I guess it is just everything fit together in one perfect package that makes up my favorite movie of all time. Oh, and it also has one of my favorite quotes in it…but I guess that is for another day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment