Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day Three - My Favorite TV program

Okay, I have to admit, we don’t watch what you would call “regular” TV. We have Sky Angel so that we can make sure that most of our TV choices will be edifying and Christ-centered. As a family, we usually watch programs like “Wretched – with Todd Friel”, “Answers in Genesis”, “Origins”, and a few movies and things. Terry has his own programs that he likes which include the “American Heritage Series” with David Barton, and he also likes to watch Glenn Beck. For me, if it comes to the program that I could watch over and over, I would have to say “Laugh with the Skit Guys”. I LOVE the Skit Guys! Tommy Woodard and Eddie James are hilarious, and on top of being incredibly creative and hysterically funny, they really have a way of bringing spiritual issues to light to cause you to really think about them. I like “Bananas” too, but the Skit Guys are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment