Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day Six - 20 of My Favorite things

1. Jesus Christ, my Savior who took my sins and suffered for them and gave me His righteousness in return. Grace is a GREAT word!





2. My wonderful husband, Terry. He is a blessing to me in so many ways. I don’t know what I would do without him.




3. My precious Sammy. Precocious, adventurous, goofy, funny, and an absolute joy.


4. My marvelous Mom. She has always been there for me even when she didn’t understand who I was or what I was doing.


5. My fantastic friends! I am so blessed to have so many great friends!




6. My extended family. The Lord has blessed me with many people that I consider family, though we do not share any genetic ties.






7. Being able to encourage others.

 
8. Seeing God move in my life and the lives of those I love.


9. Singing



10. Reading


11. Writing


12. Talking on the phone or chatting online.



13. Mountains ( I REALLY want to live in the mountains!)





14. Fall


15. Photography



16. Food


17. Vacations





18. Every step closer we get to being out of debt.


19. Cookbooks


20. Simple things

A warm cup of coffee on a cold night

Lavender

Roses
Sitting in front of a fire
Cozy sweaters
Sunsets ( In general, but especially over the mountains)

No comments:

Post a Comment