Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 day Blog Journal: Day Five - My Favorite Quote

"I've resolved to give God everything I've got and leave the results up to Him." Coach Grant Taylor from “Facing the Giants”


As promised, this is my favorite quote. This quote has caused me to think about so much in my life, so many things that I have struggled to make come to pass, only to fail again and again. So many things I’ve wanted to change, only to see them continue to go in a direction that I did not wish. I meditate on this a lot…the need to give God EVERYTHING…my hopes, my dreams, my fears, my family, everything…and then to trust Him to bring about His will in His timing, as long as I commit everything to Him and do things His way.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."  Proverbs 3:5-6

My family

Terry's cancer coming back












My Mom
My desire to adopt
Where we live

No comments:

Post a Comment